Melanie’s front teeth made her self conscious so she just would not smile. We undertook a full mouth rejuvenation plan.
What did Caring 4 Smiles do for Melanie?
A comprehensive examination and x-rays of Melanie’s mouth revealed decades of break-down. Melanie would cover her mouth when she smiled, if she smiled at all. We presented the following Treatment plan.
- A thorough Hygiene protocol to be installed so that she learned new Oral Care techniques to look after the ‘new dentistry’ we would place in her mouth.
- Rebuild and replace all the old cracked fillings with porcelain or composite replacements
- Document every appointment and the re-build work done with high resolution photographs so that Melanie and us can track progress and follow up maintenance year to year.
- Rebuild the front teeth in dazzling porcelain.
- Here are the before & after photographs.
Melanie’s persistence with the unfolding treatment plan was a measure of the determination she had to complete this task. Like home renovation, patchwork never brings about the same result as a total make-over.
Melanie is now set up for decades of laughter and freedom to smile.